Editing field information
- Go to the "Fields" tab and find the one that you want to edit on the list of your fields.
- In the "Options" menu (three dots to the right of the field name), select the "Edit" option.
- Rename the field by clicking the name and add crop rotation in the editor window.
- Log the crops currently growing and their sowing dates. After that, log crops from the previous season, their sowing and harvest dates, and their average yield.
There is a second way to open the editor window. Click on the field on the map—a window with all the information about the field will appear at the bottom of the screen. In the left column in the "Actions" section, select "Edit info" — voila!
Editing field boundaries
To change the border of the field, successively press and drag the points of the contour to the right places on the map. For more details on how to edit the field boundary, see "How to draw a field".
Deleting a field
In the "Options" menu (three dots to the right of the field name), select the "Delete" option. Or go to the field editing menu and select "Remove field from Season".
All of the changes will be shown in your OneSoil Scouting app after saving.
Cutting out a part of a field
Sometimes you need to cut out area that is covered with trees or water. To do that:
- Go to the "Fields" tab in the main menu and select the field you need.
- Choose "Edit info" action.
- Click "Edit boundaries" button.
- Use "Cut" instrument - scissors icon in the upright corner.
- Press "Save" after you cut out the area you need.