- Go to the “Fields” tab in the main menu.
- Click the “Add Fields” button. A list of three options will appear: “Select on the map”, “Draw a field”, “Upload files”. Click on the “Draw a field” option.
- Find a field you need and outline it by clicking on the map to make a shape.
- Every click creates points and lines between them. Move the points to specify the boundaries. If you want to delete the dot, right-click it.
- To finish, click on the dot you started from and click “Save”.
If you are physically located next to the field, click on the geolocation icon on the map and allow the application to determine your location. That way you will immediately see the fields near you. This will simplify the search of your fields.
All the fields will be shown in your OneSoil Scouting app after saving.