- Open the "Fertilizers" tab in the main menu and select a field. A fertilizer calculation menu will open. Select the “P, K” option.
- Specify the planned crop and planned yield—it should be around the average yield amount you get on that field.
- Specify crops for the previous years. Based on satellite images, we will determine three zones of stable yield for each of them and calculate the fertilizer amount for each zone.
- Select the type of your onboard computer and download the task file with the prescription map.
- The application will automatically create a task map for fertilizer application, and the .zip file will be downloaded to your computer. The next step is uploading it to your machinery!
Learn more about the calculation of fertilizers on our blog.