- Open the "Fertilizers" tab in the main menu and select a field. A fertilizer calculation menu will open. Select the “Nitrogen” option.
- Enter the active ingredient percentage of the fertilizer you’re going to use.
- Choose the vegetation date. We recommend using the latest one.
- The app will automatically identify three relative zones with high, medium and low vegetation. For each of them, enter the fertilizer norms.
Consider our recommendations:
🌾 If the vegetation index is high, reduce the dose of fertilizer by 10−30% of the average rate you usually use.
🌿 If the vegetation index is average, the fertilizer dose should be increased by 20−25% of the average rate.
🌱 If the vegetation index is low, you need to determine the cause of it first.Learn more about the calculation of fertilizers
- Select the type of onboard computer and click "Download file". The application will automatically create a task map for the fertilizer application, and a .zip archive will be downloaded to your device.
Calculate nitrogen fertilizers