- Open the CRX settings page and click on the "File Manager" button. The File Management window opens.
- From the source drop-down list, select "USB" (if the flash drive is connected to CRX or "Local" (on the CRX device).
- Check the appropriate file type or select
"All Files" (All files) to select all files on the CRX or sort GFF files.
- Select files to copy.
- Click the "Copy" button to copy the selected file(s). The “Copy Files” window opens. Click "OK" to copy the file or the "Cancel" button to cancel copying.
- Select the files you need and click the "Accept" button. The copying process will start.
Next step: uploading and visualizing the data in your account on the platform. See this guide if you need any help with it. 👨💻