Your Case IH Pro 700 monitor should have a USB flash drive plugged in every time you're working on the field. The USB flash drive and the monitor work together throughout the season. The monitor saves the information from your machinery onto it in one folder.
Ideally, download the data from the USB flash drive a few times a season.
Note: to export the data you will need additional software on your computer, like Ag Leader SMS, Trimble Ag Software, APEX Data Management, Case IH AFS Software etc.
In this tutorial we used Ag Leader SMS, feel free to use whichever software you're familiar with.
- To export the data, plug in the USB flash drive into your computer. There's a folder in .cn1 format on it.
- Open up Ag Leader SNS. In the top left corner click on "Read Files".
- A new window will appear. Select "Read File(s) from a Supported Field Display or Monitor", then click on "Start Reading Field Display Files".
- "File Selection/Search Options" window will pop up.
4.1. Select the type of your monitor (Case IH) in the left column.
4.2. In the bottom right select "Automatically Search a Memory Card or Drive Location".
4.3. In the drop down list select the place, where the system should look for files, select "E:\ - Removable Disk".
4.4. Click on "Start Automatic File Search"
- It will open a new window with the "Results of File Search/Selection".
Click on "Start Processing Selected Files".
- A "Precessing Options" window will open up. Select the types of files you want to process, like boundary files, prescription files etc. Click "OK" when done.
The leading process will start. Please note, that it might take some time, depending on how much data is there to process. After the processing finished, the data will be shown in the Project Workplace to your left, including Grower name, Farm name, each fields, year and etc.
Now you can save this data in other formats that are supported on the OneSoil platform (shape files, .kml, .json and .geojson and .zip archives).
If you need any help, feel free to contact OneSoil support team in the app or via email. 🌱💚
Next step: uploading and visualizing the data in your account on the platform. See this guide if you need any help with it. 👨💻