- Turn off all types of Recording and stop the vehicle.
- Insert USB flash drive.
Note: The display’s internal memory has 256 MB of capacity for field data
- A “USB Detected” message will appear if the display recognizes the USB memory device. Read and Accept.
If the USB flash drive wasn't recognized, try the other USB port (if equipped) or a different USB memory device.
- Select "Menu".
Read and accept any alert messages.
- Select "Transfer Data".
- Select "Backup Data".
- Select or create a Profile name where the data will be stored on the USB.
Note: Backup of data to an existing Profile will overwrite all data and settings in that Profile.
- Check the box if you would like to Delete All Data and Setup Information from the internal Memory. This clears the internal memory and will reset the Setup Information to factory defaults after backup is complete.
- A green status bar will appear while data is transferring. When finished, a “Data Transfer is Complete” message will appear.
To prevent data loss, do NOT remove the USB or crank the engine during data transfer.
Next step: uploading and visualizing the data in your account on the platform. See this guide if you need any help with it. 👨💻